2022 New Maserati Ghibli Review
If you have yet to read a 2022 Maserati Ghibli review, allow us to share the good news with you. The latest model has earned raves across the board from the biggest names in the auto industry. While it’s hardly a surprise that the Ghibli maintains its legacy as a stunning sport sedan with unbridled power, this Italian powerhouse continues to raise the bar on the luxury segment with brand new flourishes that transform the roads of Arlington. Read the new Maserati Ghibli review below, and start planning your test drive in Hurst.
Maserati Ghibli Review: Car and Driver
In their new Maserati Ghibli review, Car and Driver said that “The 2022 Maserati Ghibli brings a ton of Italian attitude to the mid-size luxury sedan party.” They loved the fun driving experience and the powerhouse engine offerings, noting that the latest model is “a joy to pitch down a curvy back road.” Take a look at other notable quotes:
- “It maintains a level of refinement that keeps it in the hunt with some of today’s best luxury sport sedans.
- “Delivers driving thrills better than most rivals”
- “The Maserati’s styling and performance make it endearing, plus its relative obscurity means it turns heads like Italian exotics from Ferrari and Lamborghini.”
Maserati Ghibli Review: MotorTrend
Another addition to the rave reviews, MotorTrend praised the fantastic engines and performance of the 2022 model. They noted that the “lineup of Ferrari-built engines is at the center of its appeal”, and remarked that the entire lineup was fun to drive with luxe interiors – perfect for the Fort Worth and Plano roads. Other comments include:
- “The cabin is a nice place to spend time thanks to rich leathers and the excellent new infotainment system.”
- “Twin-turbo V-6 models make a wonderful sound and plenty of power.”
- “The V-8 in the Trofeo delivers awesome thrust with a distinctive power delivery reminiscent of a naturally aspirated engine.”
Maserati Ghibli Review: Kelley Blue Book
In their new Maserati Ghibli review, Kelley Blue Book called the Ghibli “a little more exotic than a BMW 5 Series or Mercedes-Benz E-Class,” and said it “excels in character.” They loved the overall aesthetic, as well as the rumbling engines and generous standard features. Explore the other points below:
- “The Maserati Ghibli is a fun car to drive by anyone’s standards.”
- “There are plenty of excellent interior materials available like wood, carbon fiber, and even silk. “
- “Exterior styling is one of the strong suits of the Maserati Ghibli. This is a stylish sedan that refuses to be ignored, with elegant body lines and a bold front grille bearing a huge Maserati trident emblem.”
Take Your Test Drive at Momentum Maserati
Want to write a review of your own? Then stop by Momentum Maserati to explore the Maserati Ghibli lineup in person, and get behind the wheel for a spin in Hurst. Contact us with any questions, and check out our current Maserati Ghibli lease offers!
More from Momentum Maserati
Are you eagerly anticipating the 2023 Maserati Grecale? So are we. It’s set to arrive in the Arlington area in the fall of 2022. But you can startreserving it today. In the meantime, we’ve gathered lots of details about this remarkable SUV, and we’re here to share them with you. We’ll address the Maserati…
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli crushes the competition, but at what cost? Its price varies based upon which of the Maserati Ghibli trims you choose, but the base MSRP is $78,600. If you’re looking into adding options and packages to your base Ghibli, that price will go up. If you’re looking to upgrade trims, your…
When the most recent generation of Maserati’s fun compact sports sedan, the Ghibli, made its comeback in 2013, performance savvy drivers from Plano and beyond were quick to test the new arrival and compare it to its fifty-five year legacy. This new model was well received, largely in part to a default V6 fronted…