2022 Maserati Levante Interior Details & Specs
The 2022 Maserati Levante interior redefines what a luxury SUV can be. Arlington drivers have been taking notice. Is it the next-generation comfort features, the leading technologies, or the premium Italian styling that differentiates this vehicle from the other luxury SUVs? Perhaps it’s all three! Find out what your favorite part about this new Maserati is inside by taking a peek into this Maserati SUV interior with Momentum Maserati. If, in the meantime, you have questions, feel free to contact us online. We’re here to help.
Maserati Levante Interior Features by Trim Level
Four all-new trim levels: GT, Modena, Modena S, and Trofeo, now comprise the 2022 Maserati Levante lineup. Each of these configurations offers a unique powertrain, but that’s hardly all. Each trim also changes the Maserati Levante interior in a number of ways. But base-level found on the GT trim are as follows:
- Leather seats, dashboard, and steering wheel
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Wireless charging panel
- Maserati Connect App compatibility
- Heated, 12-way power front seats with memory
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display
- Maserati Intelligent Assistant
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- 8-speaker audio system
- Remote engine start
Levante GT Interior
The Levante GT interior boasts all the above-mentioned amenities, plus these highlights.
- Seating: Leather seats are standard. Want Extended Full Leather upholstery? It’s yours for just $1,000. Full Premium Perforated Leather upholstery, on the other hand, will run you $3,500.
- Trim: Gloss Dark Composite trim comes standard in the Maserati Levante interior, but you can opt for Open-Pore Radica Wood trim, High Gloss Ebano Wood trim, or High Gloss Metal Net trim for a sportier touch.
Add on the Comfort and Convenience Package to get niceties like heated rear seats, heated windshield washer nozzles, power-adjustable foot pedals, soft close doors, and even 12-way power seats with memory function for your Maserati SUV interior.
Levante Modena Interior
Sporty and stylish, the Maserati Levante Modena offers a few editions not standard in the GT interior.
- Seating: Leather seats are still standard, but you can upgrade to Pieno Fiore Natural Leather for $5,500.
- Trim: High Gloss Carbon Fiber trim for $2,500 and 3D Carbon Fiber trim for $3,000 add to the trim choices available in the GT model.
The Comfort and Convenience Package is available, as is the Sportivo Package. The Sportivo Package equips the Maserati Levante interior with 12-way power sport seats with memory, an Alcantara headliner, Alcantara B-pillars, aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters, adaptive full LED headlamps, and Inox sport pedals.
The Modena S, meanwhile,gets a more powerful engine than the Modena model but offers a very similar interior and options.
Levante Trofeo Interior
The Maserati Levante Trofeo is a driver’s dream. This potent yet practical SUV boasts a huge engine, not to mention tons of interior space and amenities. Here are some of its highlights.
- Seating: The Levante Trofeo interior boasts Pieno Fiore Natural Leather as standard.
- Trim: High-Gloss Carbon Fiber trim is standard. Want 3D Carbon Fiber Trim? It’s yours for just $1,500.
Other interior options to consider include carbon fiber column-mounted paddle shifters and four-zone automatic climate control. That said, the Levante Trofeo is pretty well decked out with standard amenities, as you might expect for a luxury performance SUV of its caliber.
Maserati Levante Interior Dimensions
What are the 2022 Maserati Levante interior dimensions? Here’s what most Fort Worth drivers want to know about:
- Legroom (1st Row): 41.6 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 37.2 inches
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 20.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Seats Flat): 57.4 cubic feet
Test-Drive the Maserati Levante Today!
Now that you’ve read about the Maserati Levante interior, are you ready to experience a Maserati Levante inside and out? If so, call 817-284-6002 to book a test drive. Meanwhile, see photos of this Maserati SUV online by browsing our new Levante inventory. Then, save more on your next Maserati with our new vehicle specials.
More from Momentum Maserati
Are you eagerly anticipating the 2023 Maserati Grecale? So are we. It’s set to arrive in the Arlington area in the fall of 2022. But you can startreserving it today. In the meantime, we’ve gathered lots of details about this remarkable SUV, and we’re here to share them with you. We’ll address the Maserati…
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli crushes the competition, but at what cost? Its price varies based upon which of the Maserati Ghibli trims you choose, but the base MSRP is $78,600. If you’re looking into adding options and packages to your base Ghibli, that price will go up. If you’re looking to upgrade trims, your…
When the most recent generation of Maserati’s fun compact sports sedan, the Ghibli, made its comeback in 2013, performance savvy drivers from Plano and beyond were quick to test the new arrival and compare it to its fifty-five year legacy. This new model was well received, largely in part to a default V6 fronted…