Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo Terms and Conditions of Sale
Before you continue, you should print or save a copy of the Terms & Conditions for your records.
No individual will be permitted to test-drive any vehicle without first presenting a valid driver’s license to Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo sales team.
Pre-Sale Inspection: At buyer’s own expense, we strongly encourage and agree to permit any pre-sale inspection within 10-mile radius of seller to examine this vehicle for mechanical defects or problems; however, a member of the Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo’s sales team must be present whenever a vehicle is removed from the Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo premises. Please understand, we do our very professional best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles as we see it, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles. Therefore, Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo and their employees will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicles listings and descriptions. All vehicle options, specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records, and manufacturer’s warranty information must be researched and confirmed by the buyer or a 3rd party inspection service before completing the purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, Etc.
Vehicle Manufacturer Warranties: All New Vehicles are covered by the original Manufacturer’s Warranty. Pre-Owned vehicles may have the remainder of the Manufacturer’s Warranty and we encourage you to independently verify the existence and terms and conditions of the Manufacturer’s Warranty prior purchasing any vehicle. Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo depends on CarFax.com to estimate of the coverage of the Manufacturer Warranty, including but not limited to, the start date and expiration date stated in the vehicle listings. Therefore, no responsibility is assumed by Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo or its agents for errors or omissions in this information. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify coverage and expiration dates via the vehicle manufacturer. We can provide you with third party Services Contracts / Mechanical Breakdown Protection plans on many of our vehicles; however, please be advised that such contracts and plans are with third-party warranty companies and are not administered by, honored by, or the responsibility of Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo. These warranties are accepted by most authorized service centers and new car franchise dealerships nationwide, it is your responsibility to verify. Details and prices on the complete line of warranties and service agreements are available upon request.
Deposits: For vehicles that are already in Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo inventory require buyers to pay an initial $400.00 refundable good faith deposit to secure a vehicle.
Fees and Taxes: All sales are subject to a $150 non-refundable documentary fee for handling paperwork, filing titles, mailing and copying costs, and a county Vehicle Inventory Tax (VIT), which is only 0.21410% of the sales price (i.e. $10,000 purchase = $21.41 V.I.T. Tax). Moreover, Texas residents must pay 6.25% sales tax and all other applicable Texas fees and taxes. Out of state buyers are responsible for all their local state taxes and title transfer fees. Momentum does not title vehicles out of Texas.
Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo has added a Zazz GPS tracking to device to each vehicle that is transferred to the new owner with 12 months of monitoring. A charge of $995.00 is added to the purchase price of the vehicle.
Post-Sale Inspection Policy and Limited Warranty: Prior to the Delivery and your Acceptance of the Vehicle and subject to the limitations specified herein, we offer you the following opportunity to view, inspect, test drive, and research the vehicle history of any vehicle that you purchase from us:
1. Inspection Period Pre-Owned Vehicles: Prior to Delivery and Acceptance of the vehicle, for the three (3) days following the date that you secured the purchase of your vehicle from Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo, either by deposit or with full payment, you can come to Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo’s premises, by appointment, to view, inspect, and test drive the vehicle. Only licensed drivers will be permitted to test drive the vehicle. Furthermore, the Buyer’s test drive must within a ten (10) miles radius of Momentum Maserati Alfa Romeo’s facility and, prior to delivery and acceptance of the vehicle by Buyer, an Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo sales professional must be present whenever a vehicle is removed from the Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo premises. During this Inspection Period, you can also research the vehicle’s quality and history using third party services (i.e. Lemon Busters, Carfax, and AutoCritic).
2. The buyer shall be responsible for any and all inspection costs associated with the Post-Sale Inspection of the vehicle.
3. Prior to Delivery and Acceptance of the vehicle, at any time during the three (3) day Inspection Period, if you are dissatisfied with the vehicle, you can return the vehicle, cancel the contract, and receive a full refund of any money paid to Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo in connection with the purchase of the vehicle LESS a $135.00 processing fee for all vehicles.
4. After the Inspection Period and/or Delivery and Acceptance, whichever occurs earlier, the sale of the vehicle shall be final and “AS-IS” except as otherwise provided in buyer’s purchase Agreement.
Once again we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! This has been our company policy from inception. We welcome you to come to visit our facility as well as view our vehicles during business hours. To better assist you all guest test drives and vehicle showing are by appointment only. Please call 817-284-6000 at least one hour in advance to make an appointment.
Additional Limited Warranties:
1. Title Transfer: Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo guarantees clean, clear, and lien-free titles on all our vehicles; Absolutely NO Salvage titles or Reconditioned titles. All mileage stated is actual and accurate unless otherwise noted in the listing. An Odometer Disclosure Statement will be furnished to the buyer and lender. Please understand that the mileage may be slightly higher at the time of delivery due to demos, test drives, and transportation. In the state of Texas dealer title work can take up to 20 business days. Titles will be sent via FedEx for proper tracking. We will hold all titles 10 days after payment by cashier’s checks
2. Texas Buyer: Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo will arrange the transfer of title. Texas residents must pay 6.25% sales tax and all other applicable Texas fees and taxes and registration costs.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR BY LAW, OR ARISING BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE OR BY COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ANY AND ALL PRE-OWNED VEHICLES BEING SOLD BY Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo ARE BEING SOLD “AS IS/WHERE IS” WITH NO GUARANTEES WRITTEN OR IMPLIED. Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO BUYERS REGARDING VEHICLES, WHETHER PROVIDED IN WRITTEN, VERBAL, OR DIGITAL IMAGE FORM (“VEHICLE INFORMATION”) EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PRECLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
AS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW, AN “AS-IS BUYER’S GUIDE” WILL BE INCLUDED WITH THE SALES DOCUMENTS AND MUST BE SIGNED AND ACCEPTED BY BUYER. Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES IN REGARD TO QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UDNER APPLICABLE LAW. BUYER AGREES THAT HE/SHE/IT IS NOT RELYING UPON ANY EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL REPRESENTATIONS IN ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORTS PREPARED BY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PARTICULAR VEHICLE (I.E. CARFAX, LEMON BUSTERS, ETC.). BUYER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE/IT IS NOT RELYING UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY THIRD PARTY VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY INSPECTION REPORTS AVAILABLE ON Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo’s WEBSITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, THIS AGREEMENT IS THE PARTIES’ ENTIRE AGREEMENT ON THIS MATTER, SUPERSEDING ALL PREVIOUS NEGOTIATIONS, AGREEMENTS, OR REPRESENTATIONS.
Transportation/Shipping: We are willing to help with any reasonable vehicle shipping or delivery arrangement that the buyer may wish to arrange. Please understand that we will arrange shipping for you as a value-added service only. Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo does not have affiliation with any shipper or transporter. Unless otherwise agreed by buyer and Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo, the vehicles are shipped F.O.B. from their point of origin. Any damage to the vehicle during shipping is not the responsibility of Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo.
Vehicle Accessories: We will furnish all of the purchased vehicle’s original manuals, maintenance records, extra keys, remote controls, floor mats, navigation disks or any other accessories that are in Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo’s possession. All Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo.com vehicle listings include one photograph showing all attached accessories available. For example: If you do not see a CD or DVD disc next to the manuals and keys in the photograph, then you should assume that this vehicle does not come with a navigation disc for the navigation system.
Venue for Disputes: All obligations pursuant to this contract shall be performable in Dallas County, in the state of Texas. All obligations of the purchaser to pay for the vehicle shall be payable in U.S. dollars in Dallas County, Texas. Buyer and Momentum Maserati /Alfa Romeo agree that in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in Dallas County, Texas.